With the development of science and technology, especially since the industrial revolution of the 17th century, great achievements have been made in natural transformation and economic development. However, in the rapidly developing global economic civilization, there are also negative effects of uncivilization. The treatment measures in the industrialization process are not appropriate, especially the unreasonable exploitation and utilization of natural resources, and the lack of attention to the treatment of waste gas, waste water, and waste generated during the industrialization process. As a result, the lack of resources on the earth, the shortage of energy, and the environment Deteriorating, seriously endangering the ecological space of the earth and the sustainable development of the world economy.
Some of the raw materials in the packaging industry are processed into packaging products, and the other part is inevitably converted into waste. Therefore, green packaging becomes more and more important. Combining the characteristics of paper products, how can we not only exert the advantages of paper products but also reduce the waste discharged into the environment in the production process of paper products packaging industry to the bottom, And in the production process, the recycling of waste disposal and waste paper products packaging has become a subject worthy of research and discussion.
First, the introduction of green packaging paper products
Green Packaging Overview
At present, green packaging should have the following meanings:
(1) Implementation of packaging reduction The green packaging should use the least appropriate packaging under the conditions of protection, convenience, and sales. Europe and the United States and other countries listed packaging reduction as the first choice for the development of non-hazardous packaging.
(2) The package should be easily reused or recycled. Reuse is achieved through repeated use or recycling of waste, production of recycled products, incineration of heat energy, composting of soil, and other measures. It neither pollutes the environment nor makes full use of resources.
(3) The packaging waste can be degradable to form no permanent waste, and non-recyclable packaging waste can be decomposed and destroyed to achieve the purpose of improving the soil. Currently, all industrial countries in the world attach importance to the development and utilization of bio-photo-degradable packaging materials.
"Reduce", "reuse", "recyle" and "degradable" are the "3R, 1D" principles for the development of green packaging recognized by all countries in the world.
(4) Packaging materials should be non-toxic and harmless to humans and organisms. Packaging materials should not contain toxic elements, halogens, heavy metals, or inclusions that should be controlled below relevant standards.
(5) During the entire life cycle of packaging products, no pollution shall be caused to the environment. That is to say, the packaging products are collected from raw materials, processed materials, manufactured products, used products, and recycled and recycled to the final disposal process. Deal with human and environmental hazards.
Through the above description, we can make the following definition of green packaging: Recyclable reuse, recycling or degradation of corruption, and in the entire life cycle of the product does not cause harm to the human body and the environment of appropriate packaging, known as green packaging.
Overview of the characteristics of paper product packaging
1. Cheap, economical savings
Paper and paperboard are rich in raw materials, widely sourced, and easy to be mass-produced, with low production costs. The same packaging box, using wood directly to make wood directly into a wooden box compared to the paper made of paper into a cardboard box, the carton material is only about 1/3 of the wooden box, so save on wood and costs. The cartons are lightweight, about 15% of the wooden boxes, which can reduce packaging costs and transportation costs.
2. Good protection performance
Compared with packaging containers of other materials, paper containers have relatively strong cushioning and shock absorbing properties. The structure of the carton is tight and seamless, so it can be shaded and dustproof. Due to the adoption of many new processes and the development of new varieties, cartons are comparable to wooden boxes in terms of strength, stiffness, and moisture resistance.
3. High production flexibility
Paper can be cut, folded, easy to stick, easy to nail, suitable for mechanical processing and automated production; can also be a small-scale non-mechanized production, or even manual production.
4. Convenient storage and transportation
Paper containers are lightweight, foldable, and easy to load and bundle. They are also easier to handle and store.
5. Easy to shape and decorate
Paper products can be designed in various types of boxes and boxes based on different products. Paper and paperboard have a good performance of absorbing ink and paint, printing performance is good, the printed characters are clear, the patterns are clear, firm and exquisite, and the function of packaging promotion can be well displayed.
The paper is hygienic, non-toxic and odorless. The carton can be completely sealed, so it will not contaminate the contents. The paper can also meet the storage conditions of respiration products.
7. Good recycling
The paper can be directly recycled or reused in waste paper to produce no pollution to the environment. Paper product packaging is environmentally friendly packaging.
Environmental performance of paper packaging
With a large amount of paper packaging, in the countries with advanced packaging in the world, paper packaging accounts for half of the total packaging volume and plays a decisive role in the packaging industry.
Due to the characteristics of non-toxic, odorless, breathable, etc., paper packaging can not only pollute the inner packaging, but also maintain the respiration of the inner packaging and achieve better storage conditions; at the same time, the paper packaging is easy to recycle and is easy to use in nature. Decomposition, does not pollute the environment; paper packaging production of raw materials also comes from renewable wood and plant stems, so from a general perspective, the green performance of paper packaging is good, is an environmentally friendly packaging, is sustainable development Industry. With the increasing emphasis on environmental protection and the recycling of resources in the world today, paper packaging has shown its vitality due to its advantages of easy degradation, easy recycling, and easy regeneration. Paper, wood, and paper-based plastic packaging products continue to emerge. The amount of paper on the packaging is also increasing.
(to be continued)
Leather Label,Debossed Transparent Rubber Label,Embossed Leather Label
Shirt Interlining CO.,LTD , http://www.nsshirtinterlining.com