Nail polish (exactly nail art) has a long history and the story is very exciting. The glittering decoration, the Victorian simplicity, the moment of the aura... We take you back to history and learn about the nail art that spans time and space. In the space you are in, turn the clock back and look at the history of the art of fingertips, with illustrations!
Although the precise origins of nail care are undecided, it is basically believed that it stems from the fact that Indian women use their henna to dye their fingertips in reddish-brown--this practice continues to this day!
The Chinese have formulated a synthetic dye using gum arabic, gelatin, beeswax, vegetable dyes and egg whites. Milled orchids and rose petals are used to color between red and pink, but the dye must remain on the nail for hours, or even overnight, to achieve the desired result.
Chinese Zhou Dynasty people like to put gold on their long nails. The sparkling jewel-covered armor is not only used to protect the nails, but also a symbol of wealth and identity.
- 360 degree universal 4 wheels, anti-seismic, anti-friction, Silent
- Trolley: high grade Aluminum sub-segment pull rod
- Lining: good quality polyester material. BUIT-IN: reinforced cross straps, compartment bags
- Lock: high grade password lock
- Brand new and high quality
- Simple, fashion stylish designed
- Lightweight but durable ABS hard shell
- Durable multi-directional wheels, rotating 360 degrees
- Main compartment with high capacity
- Ergonomically designed push-button handles telescoping handle
- Safety guaranteed with firm coded lock
- Fit for traveling, moving house
Resistant to dirt, easy to clean up with rags
ABS Universal Wheeled Trolley Luggage,Universal Wheeled Trolley Luggage,ABS Trolley Luggage Suitcase,Universal Wheeled Travel trolley Luggag
Jiangxi Jizhirui Luggage CO.,Ltd. , https://www.jxjzr.com