Bovine Parvovirus Type I (PV-I) ELISA Kit Instructions for Use This reagent is for research purposes only: This kit is used to detect parvovirus type I (PV-I) levels in bovine serum, plasma and related liquid samples, infection Human hematology diagnosis.
This kit uses double antibody sandwich enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) to determine bovine parvovirus type I (PV-I) in the specimen. Coated microtiter plates with purified bovine parvovirus type 1 (PV-I) antibodies to make solid-phase antibodies that can be combined with parvovirus type 1 (PV-I) in the sample. After washing, unbound antibodies and The other components are then combined with HRP-labeled parvovirus type I (PV-I) antibody to form an antibody-antigen-enzyme-labeled antibody complex. After thorough washing, the substrate TMB is added for color development. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of HRP enzyme, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm and compared with the CUTOFF value to determine the presence or absence of bovine parvovirus type I (PV-I) in the specimen.
Kit composition 48-well configuration 96-well configuration preservation manual 1 copy 1 copy
2 pieces of sealing film (48) 2 pieces (96)
One sealed bag
Enzyme-labeled coating plate 1 Ã— 48 1 Ã— 96 2-8 Â° C Store negative control 0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle 0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle 2-8 Â° C Store positive control 0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle 0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle 2-8 Â° C Enzyme label reagent 3 ml Ã— 1 bottle 6 ml Ã— 1 bottle Store sample diluent at 2-8 â„ƒ 3 ml Ã— 1 bottle 6 ml Ã— 1 bottle Store reagent A solution at 2-8 â„ƒ 3 ml Ã— 1 bottle 6 ml Ã— 1 Bottle 2-8 Â° C Store Developer B solution 3 ml Ã— 1 bottle 6 ml Ã— 1 bottle 2-8 Â° C storage stop solution 3ml Ã— 1 bottle 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 2-8 Â° C Store concentrated washing solution (20ml Ã— 20 times) Ã— 1 bottle (20ml Ã— 30 times) Ã— 1 bottle stored at 2-8 â„ƒ
Sample processing and requirements:
1. Serum: room temperature blood coagulates naturally for 10-20 minutes, centrifuged for about 20 minutes (2000-3000 rpm). Collect the supernatant carefully and centrifuge again if a precipitate appears during storage.
2. Plasma: EDTA or sodium citrate should be selected as the anticoagulant according to the requirements of the specimen, mixed for 10-20 minutes, and centrifuged for about 20 minutes (2000-3000 rpm). Collect the supernatant carefully. If a precipitate forms during storage, it should be centrifuged again.
3. Urine: collected in a sterile tube and centrifuged for about 20 minutes (2000-3000 rpm). Collect the supernatant carefully. If a precipitate forms during storage, centrifuge again. Pleural and ascites, cerebrospinal fluid reference implementation.
4. Cell culture supernatant: When detecting secreted components, collect with a sterile tube. Centrifuge for about 20 minutes (2000-3000 rpm). Collect the supernatant carefully. When detecting the components inside the cells, dilute the cell suspension with PBS (PH7.2-7.4), and the cell concentration will reach about 1 million / ml. Through repeated freezing and thawing, the cells are destroyed and the intracellular components are released. Centrifuge for about 20 minutes (2000-3000 rpm). Collect the supernatant carefully. If a precipitate forms during storage, it should be centrifuged again.
5. Organize the specimen: after cutting the specimen, weigh it. Add a certain amount of PBS, PH7.4. Quickly freeze and save with liquid nitrogen for later use. After the specimen melts, it still maintains a temperature of 2-8 Â° C. Add a certain amount of PBS (PH7.4) and homogenize the specimen with a manual or homogenizer. Centrifuge for about 20 minutes (2000-3000 rpm). Collect the supernatant carefully. After aliquoting, a portion is to be tested, and the rest is frozen for future use.
6. The specimen should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. The experiment should be carried out as soon as possible after extraction. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
7. The sample containing NaN3 cannot be detected because NaN3 inhibits the activity of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
1. Numbering: serially number the corresponding microwells of the sample, each plate should be set with 2 wells for negative control, 2 wells for positive control, and 1 well for blank control (the blank control well does not add sample and enzyme reagent, the rest of the steps are the same)
2. Add sample: add negative control and positive control 50Î¼l to the negative and positive control wells respectively. Then add 40Î¼l of sample diluent to the sample well, and then add 10Î¼l of the sample to be tested. Add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate, try not to touch the wall of the well, gently shake to mix,
3. Incubation: Seal the plate with a sealing plate and incubate at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
4. Mixing solution: Add 30 times (20 times of 48T) concentrated washing liquid to 600ml with distilled water and set aside
5. Washing: Carefully peel off the sealing film, discard the liquid, spin dry, fill each well with the washing liquid, let it stand for 30 seconds and then discard, repeat this 5 times, pat dry.
6. Add enzyme: add 50Î¼l of enzyme label reagent to each well, except blank well.
7. Incubation: The operation is the same as 3.
8. Washing: The operation is the same as 5.
9. Color development: add 50Î¼l of developer A to each well, and then add 50Î¼l of developer B, mix gently, and develop for 15 minutes in the dark at 37 â„ƒ
10. Termination: Add 50Î¼l of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (at this time the blue will turn to yellow).
11. Determination: Measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well in sequence with the blank air conditioner at zero and 450 nm wavelength. The measurement should be carried out within 15 minutes after adding the stop solution.
Test effectiveness: the average of positive control wells â‰¥1.00; the average of negative control wells â‰¤0.10
Calculation of critical value (CUT OFF): critical value = average value of negative control wells + 0.15
Negative judgment: samples with OD value <critical value (CUT OFF) are parainfluenza virus type III (PIV-III) negative positive judgment: samples OD value â‰¥ critical value (CUT OFF) are parainfluenza virus type III (PIV-III) ) Positive notes
1. The operation is strictly in accordance with the instructions. The components of different batches of this reagent must not be mixed.
2. The kit should be equilibrated at room temperature for 15-30 minutes before being taken out of the refrigerated environment. If the enzyme label coated plate is unopened, the strip should be stored in a sealed bag.
3. Crystals may be precipitated in the concentrated washing liquid, which can be heated and dissolved in a water bath during dilution, and the results will not be affected during washing.
4. The sealing film is limited to one-time use to avoid cross-contamination.
5. Please keep the substrate away from light.
6. The test results must be determined based on the reading of the microplate reader. When using dual wavelength detection, the reference wavelength is 630nm
7. All samples, washing liquids and various wastes should be treated as infectious agents. The stop solution is 2M sulfuric acid, and you must pay attention to safety when using it.
Storage conditions and validity period
1. Kit storage :; 2-8 â„ƒ.
2. Validity: 6 months
There are nice quality and price Paddle board.Accessories including everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including: your board, collapsible aluminum paddle, safety leash , hand pump , waterproof bag for essentials such as cell phone and keys, and an upgraded backpack to hold everything.
WEIHAI HITEAM TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD , https://www.paddleboardmanufacturer.com