Instruction Manual of Human Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP) ELISA Kit This kit is for research use only.
Common name: Human Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP) ELISA Kit Purpose of Use:
This kit is used to determine the content of brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) in human serum, plasma and related liquid samples.
Experimental principle The kit uses the double antibody sandwich method to determine the level of human brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) in the specimen. Microporous plates were coated with purified human brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) antibody to make solid-phase antibodies. Brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) was added to the monoclonal antibody-coated microwells in turn and then combined with HRP-labeled goat anti-human antibody To form an antibody-antigen-enzyme-labeled antibody complex, and after thorough washing, the substrate TMB is added for color development. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of HRP enzyme, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the concentration of human brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) in the sample was calculated by a standard curve.
1 20 times concentrated washing solution 50ml Ã— 1 bottle 7 stop solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle
2 Enzyme label reagent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 8 standard (135Î¼g / L) 0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
3 Enzyme label coating plate 12 wells Ã— 8 strips 9 standard dilutions 1.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
4 Sample diluent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 10 instructions 1 copy
5 Developer A solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 11 2 sealing film
6 Developer B liquid 6ml Ã— 1 / bottle 12 1 sealed bag
1. The samples containing NaN3 cannot be detected because NaN3 inhibits horseradish peroxidase (HRP) activity.
2. Specimens are extracted as soon as possible after collection, and extraction is performed according to relevant literature, and experiments should be conducted as soon as possible after extraction. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing procedures should be avoided
1. Dilution and loading of standard products: set 10 standard wells on the enzyme-coated plate, add 100 Î¼l of standard products in the first and second wells, and then add standard products in the first and second wells 50Î¼l of diluent, mix well; then take 100Î¼l from the first well and the second well and add them to the third and fourth wells respectively, and then add 50Î¼l of standard diluent to the third and fourth wells respectively, mix well; Then take 50Î¼l each in the third and fourth wells and discard it, then add 50Î¼l each to the fifth and sixth wells, and then add 50ul of the standard dilution solution to the fifth and sixth wells respectively, and mix well; After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the fifth and sixth wells and add them to the seventh and eighth wells respectively. Then add 50Î¼l of the standard dilution solution to the seventh and eighth wells respectively. Take 50Î¼l from the eight wells and add them to the ninth and tenth wells. Then add 50Î¼l of the standard dilution solution to the ninth and tenth wells. After mixing, take 50Î¼l from the ninth and tenth wells and discard. (After dilution, the volume of each well is 50Î¼l, and the concentration is 90Î¼g / L, 60Î¼g / L, 30Î¼g / L, 15Î¼g / L, 7.5Î¼g / L).
2. Adding samples: set up blank wells (the blank control wells do not add samples and enzyme reagents, the rest of the steps are the same) and the sample wells to be tested. Add 40Î¼l of sample diluent to the test sample well on the enzyme-coated plate, and then add 10Î¼l of the sample to be tested (the final dilution of the sample is 5 times). Add the sample and add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate, try not to touch the wall of the well, shake gently to mix.
3. Incubation: Seal the plate with a sealing plate and incubate at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
4. Mixing solution: dilute 20 times concentrated washing liquid with distilled water 20 times and reserve
5. Washing: Carefully peel off the sealing film, discard the liquid, spin dry, fill each well with the washing liquid, let it stand for 30 seconds and then discard, repeat this 5 times, pat dry.
6. Add enzyme: add 50Î¼l of enzyme label reagent to each well, except blank well.
7. Incubation: The operation is the same as 3.
8. Washing: The operation is the same as 5.
9. Color development: add 50Î¼l of developer A to each well, then add 50Î¼l of developer B, mix gently, and develop at 37 Â° C in the dark for 15 minutes.
10. Termination: Add 50Î¼l of stop solution to each well to terminate the reaction (at this time, the blue color turns to yellow).
11. Determination: Measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well in sequence with the blank air conditioner at zero and 450 nm wavelength. The measurement should be carried out within 15 minutes after adding the stop solution.
Calculate the standard concentration as the abscissa and the OD value as the ordinate. Draw a standard curve on the coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample; multiply by the dilution factor; or use the standard The linear regression equation of the standard curve is calculated from the concentration and the OD value, the OD value of the sample is substituted into the equation, the sample concentration is calculated, and then multiplied by the dilution factor, which is the actual concentration of the sample.
1. The kit should be equilibrated at room temperature for 15-30 minutes before being taken out of the refrigerated environment. If the enzyme label coated plate is unopened, the strip should be stored in a sealed bag.
2. Crystals may be precipitated in the concentrated washing liquid, which can be heated and dissolved in a water bath during dilution, and the results will not be affected during washing.
3. The sampler should be used at each step of sample addition, and the accuracy should be regularly checked to avoid test errors. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
4. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole. If the content of the substance to be tested in the specimen is too high (the OD value of the sample is greater than the OD value of the first well of the standard well), please dilute it with a certain multiple of the sample diluent (n times) before measuring, and finally multiply the total dilution when calculating Multiple (Ã— n Ã— 5).
5. The sealing film is limited to one-time use to avoid cross-contamination.
6. Please keep the substrate away from light.
7. Strictly follow the instructions, and the test results must be determined by the microplate reader.
8. All samples, washing liquids and various wastes should be treated as infectious agents.
9. The components of different batches of this reagent shall not be mixed.
10. If there is any difference with the English manual, the English manual shall prevail.
5Î¼g / L -100Î¼g / L
96 servings / box storage conditions and expiration date
1. Kit storage :; 2-8 â„ƒ.
2. Validity: 6 months
Promotional Paper Bags (Gift Bags) have many varieties of different type:
Press material can be divided into: white cardboard paper, white paper bags, art paper bags, Kraft paper bags, there is a small amount of specialty paper manufacturing.
White cardboard: strong white cardboard thick, with high stiffness, bursting strength and smoothness, smooth paper, commonly used thickness is 210-300 grams of white cardboard, the most widely used is 230 white card. Printed with white cardboard paper, full color, paper texture is also very good, it is the first choice for your custom.We could customize the Gift Bags according to your request.
Copperplate paper: coated paper is characterized by a very smooth, high whiteness, smooth high gloss, also makes printed graphics, a three-dimensional picture, common thickness of 128 g -300 g, copperplate paper white cardboard and printing effects like bright colors full, compared with white cardboard, white cardboard stiffness less. This kind of Shopping Bags is easy to carry.
White Kraft paper: white Kraft paper bursting high toughness, high strength, evenness of thickness of the colored image stabilizer, according to relevant national laws and regulations restrict the use of supermarket Plastic Bags, as well as foreign countries, Europe and other countries to promote environmentally-friendly paper bag trend, and strictly control plastic pollution, plastic bags are environmentally friendly alternative to paper bags, white kraft paper market prospects. 100% pure pulp manufacturing, environmental protection, non-toxic, environmentally friendly recycling, white Kraft paper toughness good, but do not film, is widely used in the production of environmentally friendly garment bag, upscale shopping bags. Common thickness of 120 g -200 g of white kraft paper, no paper brightness and gloss, white kraft paper suitable for printing ink is not much content.
Kraft paper Tote Bag: also known as brown kraft. With high tension, high toughness, usually brownish yellow, high tear strength, burst strength and dynamic, widely used in shopping bags, envelopes and the like. Common thickness of 120 g -300 grams of brown kraft. Kraft paper is generally suitable for printing monochrome or color and the color is not complex manuscript. With respect to the white cardboard, white paper box coated paper, yellow Kraft paper lowest price.
Duplex board paper Shopping Bags: white paper is a positive white and smooth, mostly on the back of the duplex cardboard, common thickness of 250 g -350 grams of white paper side is white, one side is gray, relatively inexpensive white paper jams a little.
Black cardboard Kraft Promotional Paper Bag: as a specialty paper, double-sided black. Black cardboard paper is characterized by delicate, transparent black heart, strong thick, good folding, smooth surface, good stiffness, good tensile, high resistance to breaking and the like. Common thickness of 120 g -350 grams of black cardboard. Because black cardboard inside and outside is black, so you can not print in color pattern is only suitable for bronzing, hot silver craft. Made out of the bag is very beautiful, oh.
We have been designing and producing colorful and stylishly designed fancy Shopping Gift Paper Bags to meet our customers` requirements. We have the wide variety of Kraft Paper Bag in our stock to fulfill various needs and events such as the Paper Bags for gifts, fancy gift bags, kraft bags, paper shopping bags, Tote Bag, and wedding favor bags, etc.
Promotional Paper Bag,Gift Paper Bags,Printed Paper Bags,Kraft Paper Bag,Paper Shopping Bag
WenZhou JinYuan Packing Manufacture Co.,Ltd , https://www.tote-shoppingbag.com