Shanghai Haozhuang Instrument Co., Ltd. has developed the Haoxhuang (LNB) brand anaerobic incubator. The YQX-11 anaerobic incubator is a special device for bacteria cultivation and operation under anaerobic conditions. It can provide strict anaerobic state constant temperature cultivation conditions and has a systematic and scientific work area. Operating and cultivating in this device can cultivate the anaerobic organisms that are the most difficult to grow, and can avoid the risk of anaerobic organisms being exposed to oxygen and dying when operating in the atmosphere. Therefore, this device is an ideal tool for anaerobic biological detection and scientific research. The device is also a good instrument with multiple uses, such as changing the operation method to provide good growth conditions for the growth and reproduction of microaerobic bacteria.
Matters needing attention The instrument should be installed in a place where the air is quiet and the temperature change is small as much as possible.
2. Before starting the machine, you should be fully familiar with and understand the manuals of the supporting instruments and meters, and master the correct use methods.
3. The culture must be placed in an absolute anaerobic environment in the operating room.
4. In case of failure (cause of gas stop, etc.), the operating room can still maintain an anaerobic state for 12 hours. (If more than 12 hours, the culture will be taken out for further treatment as needed).
5. Always pay attention to the air circuit for leaks.
6. When changing the gas cylinder, pay attention to tighten the trachea to avoid the flow of oxygen-containing gas
7. The vacuum pump is used as required, and the fueling is checked regularly.
8. Stop using, turn off the main power button, and the power switch at the rear of the device
For more high-quality products, please learn more about Shanghai Haozhuang Instrument!
Stainless Steel KitchenWare is absolutely everywhere in the kitchen. If you don't have sleek stainless steel appliances or kitchen islands, you probably have stainless steel pans, mixing bowls, and utensils. Ever wonder how stainless steel came to be so universal in cooking? One hint: it's more than just it's pretty looks.
Steel is fantastic stuff. It's an iron alloy and strong as all get-out. It doesn't chip, bend, or crack easily (though it does scratch), and it stays shiny over years of use.
Just one problem: it rusts. Enter stainless steel.
Stainless steel is a metal alloy with about 10-11% chromium. When exposed to air, the chromium in the metal forms a film of chromium oxide over the surface. This film is passive and non-toxic, and most importantly, it prevents the steel from rusting by shielding it from air and moisture. Even if the metal gets scratched, the chromium oxide reforms seamlessly.
This gives us all the excellent properties of Stainless Steel Kitchenware without the worry of rust. It's also non-reactive, unlike aluminum and iron, so we can use it for preparing and cooking acidic foods.
Simply put, we use stainless steel kitchenware in the kitchen because it's one of the most durable, versatile, and worry-free metals available. It's hard to argue with that!
Stainless Steel KitchenWare
Stainless Steel Kitchenware,Egg Whisk,Soup Spoon,Slotted Turner
Yangjiang Superwins Trade Co., Ltd. , https://www.superwins-kitchenware.com